It can difficult to understand the multiple initiatives that revolve around Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Some are focused on India. Others are international in scope. Still others seem to centered in the United States and Canada. The Indian wing of International Art of Living Foundation is registered as Vyakti Vikas Kendra. Also note that AoL tends to change their web sites and pages frequently, which breaks links to those resources.
- Art of Living Foundation ::: Montreal Ashram ::: Bangalore headquarters
- AOL has many local chapters: DC Chapter ::: United States ::: Some but not all chapters have their own web sites, but the site are listed at the AoL website. Do a Google search.
- International Association for Human Values has nine programs:
- 5H – Health, Homes, Hygiene, Human Values and Harmony in Diversity is a separate organization from the AOL Foundation.
- Care for Children is “an innovative school and service program for children and their communities in rural India.” It includes a dollar a day program in which donors promise to contribute to the daily support of disadvantaged Indian children.
- yesplus Program works with college-age youth, specifically.
- The Sri Sri Ravi Shankar website contains more information than first meets the eye. There are audio clips and literature. However, it seems that it has not been updated since 2002
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar – The Way of Grace is a book site. In addition to buying a hard copy, you can get PDF chapters. Also see his small personal site
- SriSriYoga – Teachers are in Canada, the US, Indonesia and South Africa
- Shankara – Ayurvedic products for facil, skincare and aromatherapy, with profits going back into public service ventures
- Sounds Interesting: two senior instructor in the Art of Living Foundation. Really interesting stuff, including videos
- Virat and Vasudha’s Yes!+ Team: working with young people in India
- LifePositive: Art of Living Section and Slide show on benefits of Sudharsan Kriya
- AOL Intro Course Experiences: MIT article ::: Ashram retreat
- Yoga Journal articles: Emperor of Air originally published in the September/October 2002 issue and the best independent magazine article I’ve seen about Art of Living and Sri Sri ::: Western Science vs. Eastern Wisdom originally published in the January/February 2003 issue ::: The Natural Prozac originally in the November/December 1999 issue ::: Better than Prozac, originally in the July/August 2001 issue