For a regular fix of yoga commentary, you can always turn to Huffington Post. I’ve surprised to find that there is a steady flow of yoga and mindfulness at this mainstream aggregator. Are all the yogis ganging up on Ariana when she’s in Pilates class? Or is it simply an easy service to get invited to join? In any case, here’s a sampling:
- Take a poll on yoga products as gimmicks or essentials.
- Watch the videos of Tara Stiles, the fashion model turned YouTube yoga star and studio founder. She also blogs.
- Lauren Cahn, a lawyer turned yoga advocate.
- Alanna Zabel, multifaceted writer.
- Sadie Nardini also finds time to blog in the midst of several enterprises.
- Elena Brower is another big-time NYC yoga instructor.
- Waylon Lewis of ElephantJournal fame even lends his byline.